KL Rahul is the new team Lucknow Super Giants captain, who played their first IPL last IPL season.
Last year, the Lucknow team performed well and stood third in the points table. Lucknow won 9 out of 14 matches in the previous IPL season, and Lucknow Super Giants had to face defeat in 5 games.
Let’s talk about some players of the Lucknow Super Giants.
- KL Rahul – 30 years old KL Rahul is the captain of Lucknow Super Giants in IPL. Rahul has scored 3889 runs in 109 matches of IPL. Rahul is an excellent batsman. Rahul has also scored four centuries in IPL. At the moment, he is struggling with poor form. His bat is also going silent in the current Test series Border – Gavaskar Trophy. Rahul played his first IPL match in 2013
- Quinton De Kock: This South African wicket-keeper batsman plays for Lucknow Super Giants in IPL. De Kock has made 2764 balls in 92 matches of IPL, including two centuries. De Kock played the first match of the IPL in 2013.
- Marcus Stoinis: This Australian all-rounder Marcus Stoinis plays for Lucknow Super Giants in the IPL. He has scored 1070 runs in 67 matches of IPL. While bowling, Stoinis has also taken 34 wickets. Marcus Stoinis played his first IPL match in 2016.
- Deepak Hooda: This all-rounder of the Indian team plays in the IPL with the Lucknow Super Giants team. Hooda scored 1236 runs in 95 IPL matches, Hooda took ten wickets with bowling, and Deepak Hooda played his first IPL match in 2015.
- Ravi Bishnoi: Indian bowler Ravi Bishnoi plays for Lucknow in IPL. Bishnoi has taken 37 wickets in 37 matches of the IPL. Bishnoi played his first IPL match in 2020 .